Why is iSocket SMS Power Switch the best choice?
In fact, there are not that many similar products on the market. You might find a few products originally from low-price countries with inferior design, poor software and terrible back-up support. We are proud to claim that we are the best.
Why is iSocket Smart Power Socket the best?
- European manufacture.
- 100% tested product. This is our promise!
- Professional iSocket Smart Software with many unique features not available in other devices.
- User-friendly software vs. unintelligible code characters (e.g. #482#395#).
- Additional applications for easier management! (e.g. iSocket Manager SMS apps for Android & iPhone).
- High quality, detailed documentation (e.g. User Manual for Smart Socket).
- E-mail support from the manufacturer.
- Availability of genuine accessories (e.g. sensors).
- Competitive prices for a cutting edge product.
Buying iSocket assures you of quality and solid back-up support.
Why is iSocket the best GSM control system?
- There is no need to install complicated GSM remote controlled systems. Just plug iSocket into your wall socket. No special skills are required.
- Easy to use software. You do not need any complicated commands to set up the device.
- iSocket is a universal solution. It does not require other special devices. You can connect almost any device to iSocket if it has a connector.
- It is a mobile solution. You can take iSocket with you anywhere. It is not permanently connected.
- It is full of extra features! E.g. a GSM home alarm. This is not a complex GSM security system – all you do is connect sensors and it will work as a remote security system with an SMS alarm.
- Another extra feature is temperature monitoring.
- Attractive design.
- Inexpensive solution.
- We do not charge any mobile or other subscriptions. You can use any SIM cards, including prepaid cards. Just buy and use!
Briefly, what are the main features of iSocket?
- Remote power on/off.
- Remote reboot.
- Remote temperature control.
- GSM remote security system features.
- SMS alarms.
- Input for sensors.
- Second relay for low voltage equipment.
- Built-in microphone.
- Scheduling (activate functions in accordance with pre-scheduled times).
- Power off alarm, power restored notification.
- Three security levels (password, by numbers, limited config window).
- 4 bands: 850MHz / 900MHz / 1800MHz / 1900MHz.